domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

I and my person! (My Description)


Hi! My name is Alejandra García Martínez and I am 19 years old. My birthday is 3th February.I am a female. I was born in Ceuta and I live here with my parents and my sister in my house. I’m Spanish. I’m short, my stature is 1,52 meters,I have a round face, thin eyebrows, an almond eyes, full lips and a charming smile. I have a short blond hair and blue eyes. I have five piercing in my ears and I like wearing a lot of rings and bracelets. I have studied seven years of music conservatory because I like music very much. I play the piano when I have some time. I like reading books and go out with my best friends at the weekend. I don’t like being alone. I need to be around people, that is why I love my family and my friends a lot. My favourite food is spaguetti with roquefort. I like "Lost", "Flashforward", "True blood" and others series very much!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario